Sunday, October 20, 2013

Message Sent 4/5: Fear

Dear Geoff,

Your last letter was so emotional that you got me teary eyed. Thanks a lot.

I don't fear the day that one day I might run of out of words to tell things about you but what I fear most is, one day I might not see your name in my FB list of friends and your greetings in my mailbox 'coz I don't wanna miss your sweet thoughts, encouraging advise and reminders. *:) happy

I said it all & I think I don't have anything to say anymore.
I just want you to keep your calm and patience, be happy in everything that you will do. I won't be there with you but I am always willing to.

Words are not enough to say how much I appreciate your kindness.

Yes, I am longing but I am not searching 'coz I win you & I have you. Your presence is enough to make me feel invincible throughout the day.

You, who have taught me how to stay positive in every aspects of of life.

You, who didn't me turned down.

You, who always willing to understand even in the most difficult & unimaginable situation.

I am lucky enough to have you.

As long as you're there, I don't want to waste the time you are spending with me.

I will stop everything just to read your message.

I will respond as swiftly as I can.

I will cheer you up whenever you feel low.

I won't say a word that make you feel disappointed.

I don't make promises but I don't wanna lose you & I will do everything to make you stay with me, as long as you want, as long as the destiny permits, even when we're miles apart.


- Christy

No comments:

Post a Comment