Tuesday, February 8, 2011

My Grateful Things (A to Z)


A - Arlene. My Lovely wife. The reason for my everything, the reason why I existed.
B - Blog. I can express and shout here all my angst, grievances, emotions, madness, happiness, everything...
C - Car. Having the privilege to have this is a grateful thing. ~ Can't go places without it.
D - DVD's. Because Hollywood movies are just great and entertaining.
E - Education. A salute to my parents for this. I still believe that education is the key for a successful life and am very much grateful that I am educated despite of...
F - Friends, families and foes. No man is an island and we all need them sometime in our life; to make us mature and dedicated person; to make us strong individual; to help us pick-up the broken pieces of our life.
G - God. Yeah, I know I'm a sinner but He always stand by me to guide and clear my path and my mind.
H - Home. Feel invigorated once I stepped into our home. Simply there's no place like home.
I - Internet. Imagine life without it; Emails, documents, clients, chats, communications, facebook, clients, anything goes...connecting with you.
J - Job. Been working for almost 20 years and I'm still loving it. The source of living and reminds me that I'm still valuable to this world.
K - Kids. I have three and they're my other side of happiness; one of the reason why I worked hard.
L - Love. For letting me feel what it means to truly be alive. despite of being me; I'm still a loving person and always have it on my heart. For my family, for everything...it conquers me.
M - Music. When your day seems to be boring and lifting your spirits when you're down.
N - Needs. This covers all. Thank God I'm still able to provide this.
O - Officemates. They have a purpose in our lives...you can't do your job properly without loving them.
P - Phones. Just like anybody, we all need this stuff, for making it easy to stay in touch to the world...
Q - Quandaries. It is part of our life and it somehow strengthens me and keeping me a wise man.
R - Rest and recreation. Life is not just for working.
S - The Sun, the Saturdays and the Sundays. Isn't it great to see the glimpse of every morning? while we enjoy the precious time with the family.
T - Teachers. For passing down their knowledge to me ~ a lifetime knowledge.
U - Understanding. It keeps my sanity intact.
V - Violeta. Because mother's love is unconditional.
X - Xmas. A day we should be grateful of. It's more important than ours.
Y - Youth. Enjoy this when you still have it. We are young only once.
Z - Zest. Life is short. Enjoy and live it to the fullest.

Sometimes it’s easy to feel bad because you’re going through a tough times in life. However, remember no matter how bad your situation may seem, there are tens of thousands of things to be grateful for in life. - Celestine Chua

No comments:

Post a Comment